Friday, April 26, 2013

Panglao Beach Bohol

Panglao Beach Bohol

A view of Panglao Beach
Philippines has a lot of beaches like this...

Panglao Beach of Bohol was our last destination. Thanks to our driver who was very kind to show us what the beaches of Bohol are made of. Well, they're made of pure white sand. It's like mini Boracay.

When our driver told us that it's far away from Tagbilaran, I never had any idea that it's really far than what I was expecting. I realized that when I had a thorough research at home. Panglao is 18 kilometers away from the main location Tagbilaran.

 With my friends Teachers Leah, Glory Mae and Gene..

Panglao is a municipality in Bohol. The word Panglao was known before as "Panglawod" which means "to the open sea" for Boholanos. 



Panglao is divided into 10 barangays; Bil-isan, Bolod, Danao, Doljo, Libaong, Looc, Lourdes, Poblacion, Tangnan and Tawala.


 Me me me!!!


Did you know that there are no lakes or fresh water streams on the island? So, for the people to drink safe and clean water, they depend on wells and Canhilbas Water Spring.


 The water is just soooo inviting..

Panglao is also the habitat for "Tabalong Habitat Village". This village is often visited by foreign people to aid in the construction of their village.










That ends our tour in Panglao Beach of Bohol.

I hope you enjoyed our tour and I am hoping you will visit Bohol and all its natural wonders. For the Filipinos : Huwag maging dayuhan sa sariling bayan.

For more of Bohol please visit the following:


Please follow this little momma blogger on instagram: slimwitch

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information. I will let you guys know if we will go back there. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete