Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Mt. Sabrina, Tambler (General Santos City)

Night Photo which I took.
Too bad the canon cam (my step dad's cam) was battery empty :(
So I had to use my Samsung Note. 
iPhone captures best at night though...

Last September 7, my family and I had a simple dinner at Mt. Sabrina. This is located at Tambler, General Santos City. To get there, you will may use your own vehicle or a public transport. The only problem with public transport is that you have to make a deal with the driver for how much and within how many hours. So, if I were you guys, use your own vehicle.

Going up is quite dusty, so be prepared with your handkerchiefs if you will use public transport.


Day photo of the whole area.
And yes, that's the swimming pool shaped like a fish.
I just got this photo from the internet because we went there at night.
I just wanted to show you guys how fantastic is this place at day time.






Kids by the entrance gate..

All set for night swimming.. Getting ready...

 This is called 'the back view'...


 Kurt sitting on the fish eye which has a fountain..




While the kids are enjoying the pool, my mom and step dad are enjoying the food. Hahaha 

Honestly, the food is quite expensive. But it's worth it. The food is really good. The rooms are expensive but haven't tried checking in so I cannot give comments on how it looks like or how it smells or how small or big. However, I already have the prices upon asking the attendants there.







The whole area is over looking the city of General Santos. It really looks amazing at night. I wonder how it looks like at day time.






I hope go back at Mt. Sabrina and experience the whole thing and the whole area for 2 days... that's going to be like afternoon, night and sunrise.. I think it would be wonderful.

6 comments:

  1. Jonee! How much po ang rooms?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. toink! PM sent sa FB melvs! hahaha

      Delete
    2. Melv! Nakita ko na yung pics ninyo ni Honey. Nice photos taken there! Buti naman nag enjoy kayo.

      Delete
  2. Didn't stay at the resort, just had breakfast at their Don Pepe Clubhouse. Nice ambiance but terrible food and service. The food took forever to be served. The servers had no idea what they were doing. They couldn't even tell a steak knife from a butter knife. The pancakes tasted like gas. For the price, they served Vienna sausage swimming in oil. Horrible experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh.. I'm so sorry to hear that. Well, at least my viewers could read variety of reactions regarding this place.. Thanks for sharing.. At least they would know (the management) what to do.

      Delete