Saturday, September 21, 2013

Paraiso Verde (Koronadal, South Cotabato)


Welcome to Paraiso Verde!!! For travel enthusiasts, Paraiso Verde is one good place for you, your family and friends to drop by.


From our city (General Santos), you can travel going to this paradise via private vehicle or public vehicle (commute). This is situated in Marbel or Koronadal. It is one (1) hour ride from Gensan via bus. Bus fare depends on the kind of bus you will have to ride. Yellow Bus Line's fare will range from 75 pesos to 100 pesos. The 100 pesos fare is for the bus with wifi and television. That's adult and regular price. I haven't asked about children.

 My super friend Kristine.

The entrance fee is Php150 and children below 2 years old are FREE. The cottages differs from its kind but it ranges from Php150 - Php1000+. The Php1000+ is good for pavillion which could be over night.


You are allowed to bring food but you will pay minimum corkage. You are NOT allowed to bring any knife, guns, weapons, sharp objects or the like.




They are known for MOBY WAVE POOL, which I have posted above.






They also cater little customers -- kids in their WIGGLES KID POOL.


They also have the FREESTYLE AREA for swimmers. Plus they offer the ADVENTURA RIVER RAPIDS which sad to say, my friend and I didn't have the chance to explore.















 My lovely friend Kristine Orario.


They are open from 12 noon until 9pm.

Paraiso Verde offers good food. However, it comes along per pack. Since, there are only two of us, we then decided to eat outside the water park.

Welcome to CINCO NINAS. The people and attendants here are so nice and friendly. They use the language Ilonggo. Ilonggo is one of the 8 major languages in the Philippines. My friend Kristine speaks Ilonggo fluently because she is one. I am a trying hard Ilonggo speaker, but I can. It's one of the languages I know how to speak.










 I really love the black tuna sashimi.
I find joy in eating raw fish.

 I believe this is the seafood guisado.
It really tastes good and it is very affordable. 
This serving is good for 3-4 persons which minimum appetite.

Another favorite dish, inihaw na pusit.
This is white squid.
It does look good but TASTES EVEN BETTER.

I am at my best when I am with one of the best.
Cheers to our friendship that knows no bounds.
Cheers to almost a DECADE of friendship.
Thank you for staying at my best and never giving up at my worst!
You are one of the FEW people who stood beside me when..
I was too much to handle.
It has been almost 2 years since we last met and yet..
when we did, the bond that connected us for so long is still there.
To our journeys in the past and travels in the future..

Quote of the day:
You will be at your best if you find the BEST people who will encourage you to do your best and
bring out the BEST IN YOU.


Have fun everyone! Paraiso Verde is one wonderful place. So, what are you waiting for? Travel now.

NOTE:

1.) For more info feel free to contact these numbers: +63(083) 228 1988 for their land line phone and for their mobile +63 999 9912932, +63 917 9000745 and +63 942 2588487.


2.) The swimwear we have worn during the swimming day are AVAILABLE at my ONLINE SHOP on FACEBOOK.

3.) If my blog has helped you (as your guide to Paraiso Verder), kindly PRESS G+ below and share this with your friends. 


Enjoy your trip!


2 comments:

  1. oh wow!!! i wish i could be there now!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty Sorana, I will really take you there if you will have the chance to visit Philippines. :D

      Delete