Friday, April 12, 2013

The Rock Garden (General Santos City)

 Welcome to The Rock Garden!!!

Today, we have decided to spend our time by immersing ourselves in the swimming pool. The hot climate here in our city makes us bathe more than the usual.

It was a good thing though when we went there this afternoon, we were the only family in the area.

The Rock  Garden is located at San Isidro, General Santos City. You can ride via private or public vehicle going there. It only has a small space but the whole area was really maximized.

I really dunno why they called it THE ROCK. But when you try to observe the whole surrounding, there are big and small rocks. So, probably that's their reason.

It's a  good place for family bonding, office activities, birthday parties, seminars and a lot more. They have a convention area if you like to have a rain-proof meeting.


The swimming area for kids and the rest of the family members.







That's me at their bridge.







 This is their cottage.


 The well

A view of some of the rocks... The blue house at the back is their restroom.










 Anica and Alexa enjoying their mini falls photoshoot...




Kurt, my son enjoying his shower. He got skinny after he was admitted in the hospital for 5 days.

My sister, my girlie cousins and my son.

My love eating... 

Table setting for our meal...





 Tita Hanna and Baby Kurt...


Food... Food... Food...










 Me, my grandma and my sister....


 My baby and I...




 I'm loving this one.. hahaha




That ends our journey for today. Summer 2013 is here... Have a lovely summer everyone!!!

I would love to hear your thoughts..


Don't forget to follow me on instagram: slimwitch
Don't forget to follow me on facebook: jonee ross genotiva acedilla

Please follow this little momma blogger on instagram: slimwitch

19 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos...amazing place !!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. san po malapit yan?.. then how much intrance fee?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sa San Isidro po ito Ma'am. Near Brigada News TV. Dati po nung April this year, 100 per person pero consumable na po. Sali na doon sa 100 yung swimming and yung food.

      Delete
    2. Be prepared lang po tayo ma'am. Subject to change po kasi mga resorts. Di po natin alam kelan sila mag chi change rates. Enjoy po kayo dun with family and friends! Have a great day! ;)

      Delete
  3. Ahh ok po.. in 100 per head foods and pool na po yun... we are planning to be there friends po more then 40 persons.. Thank you for the details mam . GOd Bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes po Ma'am. Kaso baka nag change na po sila ng rates. Ganun po kasi mga resorts. Change rates without prior notice. Isang pool lang po yun na divided into two. Pang adult and pang kids na po. May function hall din po sila sa loob. ;) God bless din po. :D

      Delete
  4. Hello Slimwitch! Magkano po magrent sa function hall nila? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ma'am. pasencya na po hindi ko po naitanong sa kanila that time na pumunta kami regarding sa Function Hall dahil wala po yung incharge.

      Delete
  5. Gano kalalim ang pool nila? Yung pang adult? Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adult Pool - 4-6 feet lang po.
      Bale, yung pool iisa lang kaso may division para yung kalahati sa bata and then yung kalahati sa adult po.

      Delete
  6. upload the february 14,2014 photos please and tag it to Arnel Centino Barroso Jr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there Kingkirk! I apologize but you must have mistaken me for someone you know.. But I don't know any person named Arnel Centino Barroso Jr. And the blog which I have posted here was still last April of 2013 (which means last year). I haven't gone back to The Rock Garden since then. I do not own The Rock Garden. I am just an independent blogger/ travel writer who goes to places and if I like the place, I write about it. So, sorry.

      Delete
  7. contact no. po ng resort to ask for the info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 083-554-6958 or 083-553-9260 loc.401 or u can text 09213954450.

      This is Julie of The Rock Garden. Thank you so much po ;)

      Delete
    2. Hi miss julie? Mgkano po pag magrent ng function hall? Pag 50heads lng po then anong patakaran nyo po?

      Delete
  8. Hi Jonee... This is Julie of The Rock Garden Resort.. Thank you so much for this blog. The Management is very much thankful that you enjoyed your stay in our place. Hope to see you and your family again. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ma'am Trisha! Thank you din po for a wonderful experience sa the rock garden :)

      Delete