Saturday, June 8, 2013

Leisure 17: Orchid Photography (Stress Reliever)


Kurt and I were out for a visit in my mother-in-law's house. We also visited Nina and Nonoy (Kurt's cousins). The kids had fun eating and playing while I was having fun taking some photos of my mother-in-law's lovely full grown orchids.


 This is really a rare orchid in the Philippines. Usually the colors are purple and red violet.
I really love this. Plus what's really amazing is that, it's so small and there's a lot in a bunch.


So, this is the original bunch of the first photo above.


 Another orchid I adore... 


 And the last one.. 
Nature at its finest... 
Simple and yet elegant..


The bunch of purple orchids..


And... The kids are playing while I was taking photos.

Kuya Nonoy, Ate Nina and Kurt.
Behind them is garden full of orchids..


 Bonding time with Kurt and cousin Kuya Nonoy.
(Kuya - is the term we Filipinos use for older brother or any kid, teenager who is a boy.)


My son and I.

I will be posting some photos next time when I get the chance to have another visit or vacation somewhere else. Have fun everyone!



Don't forget to follow me on instagram ::: slimwitch
Don't forget to follow me on facebook::: Jonee Ross Genotiva Acedilla

3 comments: