Sunday, July 14, 2013

Leisure 20: Anchor It!

Today, I have decided to clean my nails and redesign. 14th of July is my sister's birthday. So, I used my sister's favorite color for my nails -- red! And the ANCHOR design is one way of showing that I badly needed to go to the beach to relax.


NOTE: This design is not originally mine. I was inspired by my friend Zinnia Villarin also known as Coach Z. She sent me a video showing how this was done, only I made it different from the original.

You will need:
base coat
top coat
red polish
blue polish
dotting tool
white polish

How to do it!? It's always as easy as 1, 2, 3 , 4 and you are DONE! Let's get it started.


 Step 1
Put base coat on your nails to protect them from cracking and being yellowish.
Using red polish, color all the nails except the nail on your ring finger.
This time for your nail on the ring finger, you will use white polish. This will serve as your accent.


A better view.


 Step 2
Using the dotting tool and blue polish, put a dot on the white nail.
That dot will serve as the top point of your anchor design.


 Step 3
Draw a line going down.
And draw the rest of the anchor.


Step 4
When you are done with the design, use a white polish and small dot of your dotting tool.
Put a small dot on top of the blue top point of the anchor.
Remove excess polish and apply your top coat.

You are done!!!

----

Do the same on your toenails. 
Make your feet happy too!

Don't forget to follow me on instagram - slimwitch


Have a lovely day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. My pedicure it is also red, lovely
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete