Thursday, December 5, 2013

Leisure 62: Yellow Stripes


So, this is how I said HELLO to December. I got so sick but no one could stop me from putting colors on my nails. This kind of nails is very simple.

How to do it:
1. Base coat on your nails. Plus the color of your choice. I used yellow.
2. Using the nail art brush and black colors, put a black tip.
3. Then draw some black stripes.
4. Put top coat and you are sooooo DONE!!!



A big thanks to my cousin Carol for the edit of my first photo.



Don't forget to put colors on your toe nails. They need love too.


I just wanna share the view from my window in the hospital where I was admitted. It's really lovely.

That's all for now.

Don't forget to follow me on instagram: slimwitch
Don't forget to like our online store on facebook: my elite collection

Love from,
Jonee Slimwitch

No comments:

Post a Comment