Wednesday, February 24, 2016

MML Grill (General Santos City)

Photo NOT mine.
Photo by Jay Photology
But this was our order! It's really great!

After a tiring day, I browsed the internet for local food station that serves good food and I found MML Grill. I saw the list of their burgers and saw the photos and I was like "Wow!".. I thought at first that it was a place far away but when I saw the address : Camia Street, General Santos City, I immediately looked at all the details on the photos and when did they start serving and the I read the reviews of the customers. They got 4.7 stars, amazing! And that made me crazy! I grabbed my husband and we went looking for this place.

This is their photo which I grabbed from FB.
Thanks MML Grill, I had fun!
GENSAN BURGER


When we saw the area, it was so small. It is beside a Hello Kitty food station that looks pretty fascinating for kids and Hello Kitty collectors. I even wanted to stay there but when I smelled the burger, I couldn't wait for my husband to come near me so I went in to check out the food.

This is their photo which I grabbed from FB.
JAY PHOTOLOGY

They have a very simple menu written on the board and there were like 4 staff who were really smiling and greeting us and SMILE makes a difference, what can I say!? So, I also asked what's their best seller and they said it's the CHEESE burger. To my surprise, the price was really affordable for a burger! Of course you would expect a burger to be like Php 200 - Php 300 inside the malls. But this was below a hundred pesos. That was interesting.

The making of Classic Burger

This is their photo which I grabbed from FB.
JAY PHOTOLOGY

I saw how it's grilled and prepared and while doing that, they were telling things like what MML was. MML stands for MISTER MISIS LITTLE GIRL. Cool!

I was hooked up with how their staff would greet you, talk to you, smile at you and even after we ate, they asked how was it! Unbelievable, not all burger stations do that. I dunno if they were trained or what but they love what they are doing. That is very seldom seen with the staff.

The smell of the burger is so inviting. The real food (not the photos) look tempting and mouth-watering. There was love and happiness during the preparation. The potatoes were a bit tasteless but that's probably because I ate baked potatoes which I personally prepared for my husband earlier for dinner. But the taste of the caramelized onions was so good + mushrooms + patty. There is so much going on in there. And I do not know but I guess (just a guess) I tasted wine or something. I got tipsy after eating. But the food is really great!!!!!!!! The cheese burger's cheese was homemade! How about that!?

The dessert was lovely! I like that food, Sylvanna's. It costs Php 35. The water was quite surprising because I have to ask the lady "Is that your complimentary water?" pointing at the pitcher with full of water, sliced apples and cinnamon sticks. They said "Yes!". I asked why. They explained that the food is quite heavy.

 Sylvannas

This is their photo which I grabbed from FB.
JAY PHOTOLOGY




They also have pasta. They have other burgers: Classic, Cheese (the one we ordered), Korean, Japanese, Gensan, South Cot, Shawarma and Texas burgers.. 

Am I going to recommend this place? Yes! But my opinion might not be the same as yours, so you can try it there! Another place you would come in and visit in Gensan!

Have fun!

P.S. Aw -aw , Grace, Aya and Mayla, thank you for the wonderful experience at MML Grill! Keep it up! Wonderful food and customer service!

Sorry I borrowed your photos. I was too excited to try the burger that I forgot to take photos. I hope you don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment