Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Leisure 15: Trying the Mist Effect


Trying my Mist Effect

HOW TO DO IT:

Very easy.. As easy as 1, 2, 3, 4 DONE!

You will need:
Any polish you would like (mine is bluegreen)
Top Coat
Base Coat
Silver Coat
Cosmetic Sponge (the ones you use for makeup / foundation)

Exciting part: This is unfinished. I will give you the pleasure of finishing up your own misty design.

1. Apply base coat. If none, apply the color of your choice (mine is bluegreen). Let it dry so it won't mix with the silver coat.




2. Dip a part of the cosmetic sponge (if you don't have a new cosmetic sponge, just recycle) on your silver polish and apply it on the tip of your nails. This will create a misty look. Let it dry.




3. When it's dry, apply top coat and remove excess polish around your nails.


4. Done!



However, you may put additional design on these nails like stamping more designs on it or add some rhinestones.

And as for me, I was just trying how to use the sponge for the misty look. Thanks to Abnorm Nail Behavior by Barbara Cash who really inspired me with this. 

Thanks everyone!

Don't forget to follow me on instagram: slimwitch
Don't forget to follow me on facebook: Jonee Ross Genotiva Acedilla

2 comments: