Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Skywalk Extreme Adventure (Crown Regency Cebu, Philippines)

That's me doing the Skywalk Extreme Adventure at Crown Regency Hotel on the 37th floor.


Our last stop in Cebu is the Skywalk Extreme Adventure. I was honestly willing to do this but at the back of my mind, I was so damn scared because I'm scared of heights. The only problem was all of my friends were doing it and the fee already includes dinner at Crown Regency Hotel. If I won't grab the opportunity, I'll die in hunger. I mean... I love food and dinner at Crown Regency Hotel is once in a lifetime experience. It's quite expensive if you will try the food alone.


Crown Regency Hotel

The main building of this hotel comprises of 38 floors. It is considered as one of the tallest buildings in the country. It is the tallest building in Cebu and outside Metro Manila.

And in this hotel lies the scary but very adventurous Sky Experience Adventures like Edge Coaster, Skywalk Extreme, Cliff Hanger and Sky Lift.


Starbucks Coffee Shop at Crown Regency Hotel building


 This picture states that there's no turning back.. We're all in for SKYWALK EXTREME...


With my friend Teacher Leah. She's so calm and that look on my face represents "more hysterical moments later"..











And I survived! Got my certificate!!!

For more information about Skywalk Extreme, Edge Coaster, Cliff Hanger and Sky Lift log on to www.skyexperienceadventure.com

For more of Cebu, please visit:




Have fun guys! Visit Philippines.. 

Follow me on instagram - slimwitch

2 comments: