Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Leisure 24: Pastel Colors



Today is my after-stress day. Examination yesterday was very stressful. But oh well, I still thank God for being merciful! To relieve my self from 2-hour mind breaking and disintegrating exam, I really did nail art even on my newly trimmed fingernails. I had to trim it so I could write very fast for the exams.

You will need:
Any pastel color for polish that you like
top coat
Base coat
Sticker designs (I bought the sticker design in a mall here in our city.)

How to do it:
1. Clean nails, put base coat to protect your natural nails.
2. Put the pastel polish color that you like. I used blue for this.
3. Stick on the sticker design and press it on your nails.
4. Put top coat to cover the design and secure its place. Done!!!










For our afternoon snack, we opt to eat Chinese Food today with my friends:
Ahia Roger and Baby Roevi
Note: Ahia is a Chinese term for Older Brother



For our late snack like around 10 pm after our evening classes, we had sweets Donuts and Hot chocolate.
With my friends here: Fremie, Fevie, Chariz and Ahia Roger behind me.



Have fun everyone!

2 comments: