Saturday, August 24, 2013

Leisure 26: 3 Designs but Same Colors

A party / tribute for BAR passers of 2012 / students of MSU - Gensan.

My nails for the  party.

I have prepared 3 designs for you guys. I just used the same colors for my nails and for my friends nails.

You will  need:
Base coat
top coat
Any color of polish you like (I have red and white)
Circle design
nail brush


How to do it:
All procedure is just the same. Just your imagination.

Step 1: Put top coat and the color that you wish to put. I placed red for their nails and I used red as a heart french tip.

Step 2: Using your nail art brush and white polish just put some lines. It doesn't have to be perfect because in art -- anything goes.

Step 3: Put the circle design (black circle) while the white polish is still wet or you may opt to use top coat as  a glue if you don't have nail glue.

Step 4: Apply top coat to LOCK your design.

That's it. You are DONE!


My friend Roevi Patrice Mendoza and her nails.
Nail artist: slimwitch


My friend Kristine Gay Homerez and her nails.
Nail Artist: slimwitch


Don't forget your toe nails. They need love too!


That would be all for today's tutorial. See you again next time. Have fun everyone!!! And don't forget to follow me on instagram: slimwitch



Logging Out,


2 comments:

  1. You really look beautiful on your pic sweetheart. :)

    ReplyDelete