Thursday, February 13, 2014

Leisure 69: Happy Valentine's Day!

Today, I have decided to share a heart inspired design for everyone. As you can see below, I haven't placed much nails, only my new nail pad (courtesy of my beloved Aunt Helen and cousin Carol).

That's my new version of showing you how to do the nail art design on your own. From left to right, that's steps 1, 2, 3 and 4. DONE!!!

Don't forget to use cosmetic sponge for your step 2 to make the lovely OMBRE design.

The hearts on step 3 and 4 are very simple. If you do not know how to do it, here is my instruction: http://joneeacedilla.blogspot.com/2014/02/leisure-68-hello-month-of-love.html



And since today is Thursday, it is also a throwback Thursday.



My husband and I during our Senior's Night way back in 2003.



"Valentine's Day.. I don't get the point of people feeling loveless on Valentine's Day. Believe me or not but for 13 years of being with my boyfriend & husband Ian Robert, I can only vividly remember 2 special Heart's Day with him. The first one was during 3rd year high school when our friend and classmate Samuel gave me 3 white roses. I thought it was from Samuel but later that day, I found out, it was from the guy you can see right now on this photo. The second one was this photo, our Senior's night 2003. But other than that, I couldn't remember any valentine's day with him anymore. However, I never felt unloved.. It is probably a state of mind (it's all in your head). There are different types of love.. Romantic love (eros) is good, but are we forgetting the love of our cousins, sisters, brothers,brotherly (storge), friends (philia), daughters, sons, moms, dads? Are we forgetting the love of GOD? Isn't that something worth celebrating as well? Love is always everywhere.. You need not to look for it, it's just there! You just don't know it. Have fun everyone! 



I love you dad.. and you are not here again. hahaha But that doesn't make me love you less. It in fact makes me remember all the good times that we have shared.."

As I have posted on FB.. 


Be inspired everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment