Saturday, February 22, 2014

Leisure 70: My First Nail Lacquer


Aw.. Just wanted to share my first ever lacquer experience... It's not everyday that I get a chance to buy stuff / expensive ones.. hahaha So, I guess this is it..


I need something that relaxes me from within and this is what I really love and this is so comforting.. Nail care is just so amazing after a week of being pressured from examinations and doing a 4-day Business Opportunity in Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Colleges for our perfume business. Thanks RMMC!






Thank you to all who bought our perfumes in RMMC College Week!

The girl beside me is Emy. She is a 3rd Year Management student who helped me sell my perfume products at RMMC. This was taken during the 4th and last day of the College Week.


No comments:

Post a Comment