Thursday, February 27, 2014

Leisure 72: 75th Kalilangan Festival inspired Nails


Happy 75th Kalilangan Festival to all the Generals (people living in our city, General Santos). So, since I haven't participated this year and I haven't gone to the city fair, I just made my own Kalilangan inspired nail art design.

As you can see above, I used several colors. There are also 4 nails there which were painted on my nail pad. That will serve as your guide on how to do it. That's very simple. You can choose different colors that you like because Kalilangan Festival is very colorful and you can just play around with any shade that you like.


Some of my upclose views.


The picture below is the one I did for my simple lettering as background draft for this nail art.


To know more about Kalilangan, kindly visit this page http://joneeacedilla.blogspot.com/2013/02/cultural-show-kalilangan-festival-2013.html

Happy Kalilangan! Tara na sa Gensan! Manayaw ta sa dalan!

No comments:

Post a Comment