Sunday, March 3, 2013

Cosplay March 2013

COSPLAY 2013

Kurt, I and Ironman!!!
Cool!!

One best way to bond with my son on a Sunday is this one::: watching COSPLAY!! Extremely amazing!

Cosplay is a short term or short version for costume play. In cosplay, the cosplayers are performing role playing while they are in their costumes.

Kids love characters. They will surely love cosplay.

I am sharing some of the pictures I took.

Chobbit




Impressive Clothing


Parade of Cosplayers


Cloud Strife


 A row of explicitly wonderful kids wearing costumes with full work of art

Whoever did this to her is an amazing artist.
A very well played character with a very convincing mixture of colors.


Alien VS. Predator..
He's the predator. But way too cute than the original. 


The famous Ironman... 


In character
Bleach anime

Yikes! I don't wanna die. No, not yet 


Sven "Rogue Knight"
Expensive and Impressive costume





 Kurt with my friend Jessa Mae Bayle
DOTA character


Loraine, Jessa, Kurt, Sven "Rogue Knight" and Shy 





Oh! I could not forget this man and some others who took some pictures of my son and me.
I really feel awkward because they were taking our pictures with the cosplayers. 
Rather than feeling like a celebrity, I felt scared. Yikes!
Cosplay or camera enthusiasts, thanks anyway!

And maybe my hair is the reason why the group of photographers took photos of us.
Do I look like a cosplayer!?????? Because of my blonde hair?






 My son getting scared now..


 So in character!! 
With Loraine and Kurt

 Tobi
A character in Naruto
An anime



He gets wacky!!!


What a day! Indeed a lucky day again. 3.3.13.. I am planning to let my son join next year, only if his daddy allows him. 

Leave your comments please......

Don't forget to view my profile and view my other blogs! Thanks!

Love,

Jonee Slimwitch

No comments:

Post a Comment