Thursday, March 7, 2013

Leisure 6: Photography Addiction

It was a lazy Thursday. I grabbed my phone and had these taken.



My sister Liza Jane Genotiva's sunflower. She's a sunflower addict.


This is how it looks like 2 days ago (March 5, 2013).


This is the sunflower.


 My orchid has a visitor spider. I really fancy spiders.
How I wish I could have a tarantula or black widow for a pet.


At a more closer view. You will see how the flower of this orchid looks like below.


 A gift from my loving and understanding husband. He understands how crazy I am with plants.


 This is also from my husband.


 Oh! White is simplicity.


This is how it looks like if you don't take a look at it a bit closer.


 The size of this flower is like half an inch. If you won't take a closer look, you will think it's only a grass. Found it at the backyard.


So, I'm trying my phone's zoom in and out.
Yay! My galaxy note works so good!


This one's near the laundry area outside our house. It's a grass.

So, the closer view is this.


My sister and I bought this flowering plant for a very affordable price at the city fair last Feb.


Look closely... I am beginning to love the cam on my phone!


The calachuchi... Oh how I hate the taste of this flower.. So bitter!
Yeah, I tasted it. I was a kid then.


Flower from a vine.


 Our neighbor's flower. Didn't plan for this to look like this. Without flash is better.


Well, the closer look.



A fruit so sour. We call it "iba" in our dialect.


Pink
 Three colors of this flower for cheap price at the city fair.







So that ends your tour in our own wilderness (house) inside the city of Gen. Santos. I am even planning to take photos of insects one of these days for my portfolio.

Many thanks to my Galaxy Note. Many thanks to my husband Ian Robert Acedilla. The phone you bought is  now in good hands. :))

I love you my love. These photos are for you.

Please check this out: http://joneeacedilla.blogspot.com/2013/02/leisure-2-photography.html (My first trial)

Love, 

Jonee Slimwitch

No comments:

Post a Comment