Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Leisure 28: ACES! (Playing with Nail Art Canes)


Today is just a fun day for my nails. I decided to use my nail art canes which I got as a gift from my cousin Kathy. She is one of those people I really admire when in comes to nail art because she does her nail art designs amazingly.


These are nail art canes. It's a lot. But this isn't mine. I just posted this photo to show you guys what are nail art canes. I only have a few of these. But this one on the photo is a bunch!

This photo is mine. I got these from my cousin Kathy. She loves doing nailart.


You will need:
One candy cane design
Base coat
Top Coat
Base color




How to do it:
1. Choose one or two or even more nail art canes that you like. Slice it using your cutters. Slice it thinly.

2. Apply base coat on your nails. Then put base color (mine is purple -- my color of victory).

3. While the color or nail paint is still wet, stick the nail art cane design you sliced.

4. Cover it with top coat. DONE!

I have shorter nails this time because I'm back to playing the keyboards. It's very difficult to play if you have long nails. In addition to that, it's our examination week so I cut my nails. I can't write very well if I have long nails.




Have a great day everyone!



Love you all,
Slimwitch

No comments:

Post a Comment