Friday, September 27, 2013

Leisure 36: Abstract Drop Paint Nails


This abstract drop paint nails is very easy.

You will need:
Black, white, primary colors (red, yellow, blue) polish
top coat
sticks or toothpicks
tape


How to do it:

 Step 1:
Put white polish in all four of your finger nails but the ring finger nails which is black.


 Step 2:
Wrap around the tape to protect your skin from getting dirty.


Step 3:
Using a stick and the three colors (red, yellow and blue),
just drop it on your nails and scribble it anywhere.


 Step 4:
When done, remove the tape and let it dry before putting your top coat.


Enjoy your day as I enjoy mine..

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

Quotes of the day (which I have learned by experience while I am handling my small business and during the days I was in great pain).. Learn from my experience ladies..

"If your best ideas had been taken away by somebody,
it only goes to show it isn't the best yet.
The best is yet to come."


"They might have taken away my ideas but what they cannot take from me is my mind and how God makes it work."


"I may not have TOO much but I have my family and that is more than enough.
How about you, what do you have?"


"Never push me to my limits because I work best when I am under pressure and my mind works crazily great when I am wounded. I work while I smile in pain. How about you, do you just work when you copy other people's ideas?"


"Happy are those who are envious of me and taken what is suppose to be mine... for now..
You'll drop your jaw the moment I take it back..
Good luck, you're gonna need it!"

Love from,
Jonee Slimwitch



No comments:

Post a Comment