Monday, September 30, 2013

Leisure 39: Black and White Combo


Hello October!!! This month is going to be exciting and fun. I just launched my promo for my own store online. With lots of hopes and prayers, I really wish that a lot would join the contest I have designed for all my valued clients. Anyhow, this is my post for October -- the simple black and white combo.

This is a very simple design and everybody can do this, even little kids.

You will need:

White polish
Black Polish
Silver Polish
Top coat
Nail art brush or tooth pick 

How to do it:


 Step 1:
Paint all your nails WHITE.
Let it dry.


Step 2:
Use the black polish as your french tip.


Step 3:
Above the black tip, put a think silver polish.


 Step 4:
Using your nail art brush, just draw some lines of your own for your ring finger nail and thumbnail.
Finish it with top coat.

DONE!!!

My hand and my friend Kristine's hand.

Lots of love for you this October!!!

Jonee slimwitch


No comments:

Post a Comment