Sunday, September 29, 2013

Leisure 37: NAILSpiration -- Lovely Cousin Carol


Ladies, Mommies, everyone, my apologies for not updating today with my own nails. So, I asked my lovely cousin Carol to send her DIY's to me so I could post it here for my NAILspiration.  She also prepared steps for you to do it on your own.



As I have promised, you will soon see the owner of these nails.. Whoala!! Here's my cousin Carol everyone. She is as equally lovely as her nails.




And well, originally.... we were three: my sister, my cousin and I. We grew up together and now, we are away from each other. That's probably how life is when you get older.



The three of us love drawing or sketching. Well, I guess no one in the family is allowed to exist if you can't draw. Kidding!!! :P

And we are the "eating disorder group" cause we all eat a lot and we all love food.


That's it for now everyone. Tomorrow, I will be posting about my client's nails which I did earlier today. Below is a combined photo of us three..


If a picture paints a thousand words...
Someday.. Someday..
I miss you both.
I miss us.
See you soon!

Have a great day everyone!

Don't forget to follow me, my cousin and my sister on instagram: slimwitch, cmdeonoso and reddishy

No comments:

Post a Comment