Sunday, February 10, 2013

Leisure 1: Nail Care (DIY)


Leisure 1: Nail Care (on my free time, I am doing nail care)

It’s Valentine’s Day, almost... And moms deserve a treat. This time, I’m doing a self treat, self care ... NAIL CARE!!!

I just recently learned how to do nail art. I thought it was so difficult but it’s not. All you need to do is:

Gather all your nail art designs, nail colors that you might like to use, cleaning tools for your nails and a little creativity.

Polishing your nails is just like doing art work or designing anything. I’ll be sharing this valentine treat I did with my nails.



STEPS:
1.       Clean your nails. Cleaning your nails will make designing more tidy. (I’m pretty sure you don’t want to use dirt as one of your materials for your nail art.)

2.       Choose the polish you would like to use. (This time, I’m going to use pink and red coat plus the one with silver dust). Prepare for a stick intended for nails.

3.       Prepare for scotch tape. Prepare for nail art decor. (I am choosing heart for Heart’s day).

4.       Cut a small strip of tape and stick it on half of your nail (vertically).

5.       Colour red the area that is not covered with the tape. Do this with the other toe nails you have.
6.       Put a heart (or hearts if you like) on the coloured area. Press it with your nail stick. (In this kind of decor, it is best to put the heart decor if the polish is still wet so that the decor will really glue itself there). When it’s almost dry, remove the tape carefully.

(Placing the tape on the nail.)

7.       Apply pink on the other side next to the red one.

8.       Apply the colorless polish with silver dust. This polish is also good for the decor to stay in position.

9.       Done!



Enjoy your super simple heart nails.

Here are some of my previous (FIRST TIME) nail art:


(First time on my finger nails and I'm beginning to love this. Doing this during free time.)


(First time nail art on my toe nails and I did it on my own.. weee....)

I would definitely love to read your thoughts. Don’t forget to view my profile and from there, you could visit my other blogs about caring for babies and children and what activities to give them.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment