Thursday, February 28, 2013

Leisure 3: Nail Art (Cat face turned to Rat face)

For an emotionally stressful week... I have decided to sit down and color my nails.

This should be a cat but turned out to be a rat.
Hahaha

It has been a very tiring week for me (emotionally). That's why I grabbed something that would brighten up my day. Nail polish! And do some art on my nails.

It's very easy.

You need:
  1. Nail colors you like (one for the base, one for the animal face design and one for the eyes and nose of the animal)
  2. Dotting Tool (if you don't have one, try an unused pen. Be resourceful. Sometimes the key to a simple but lovely artwork isn't the ones you bought but with the ones you actually have.)
  3. Imagination (Today, I am going to draw a cat face because I love cats.)

How to do it:

  1. Put your base (blue in this case).
  2. Use another color and put a dot wherever you want to put it on your nail (red in this case). Shape the face of the cat using your dotting tool or pen.
  3. Put the eyes, nose and whiskers using another color.
  4. Done! But my drawing is seriously funny. It doesn't look like a cat to me. (Now, I understand why my 4-year old pupil told me 4 years ago that the animal I drew under the chair was a RAT. Well, my CAT drawing really looks like a RAT. hahahaha)
Closer view

And since I want to screw up my sister's beautiful blue nails..

My sister's blue nails

I tried to offer some help by putting something on it. I just hope, it turned out well. Look at her nails closely..


All you have to do is put your base coat. Put your stars or design you like. Then sprinkle some dust of love.


And when you get bored, try doing it with your sister or your friend or mom.


Let it dry and put your top coat.

Stress management session done.
Stay positive ladies!!
(I'm also trying to be positive now. LOL)

Have fun ladies!! Have a stress free day!! Don't forget to put your comment below.. 

Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment