Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Leisure 40: Cute Pink Nails


Today, I have decided to share what I did last Monday night for my friend Jenny's nails. Jenny is one of the new found friends I have in LAW school. She's a College teacher and that's probably what we have in common, we are both teachers.

I based the colors and design in her character. She's light, girly and simple. Plus she is intelligent. Not to mention a very God fearing person.

This nail art is very simple and like what I always say, it is always as easy as 1, 2, 3 , 4 and DONE!

You will need:
Pink Polish
Blue Polish
Heart Shaped Design
Top Coat
Dotting tool

How to do it:

Step 1: Put pink polish in all of your nails. Let it dry.

Step 2: Using your dotting tool and blue polish, just put simple dots below.

Step 3: Use your top coat (if you don't have nail glue) as a glue to put the heart shaped design. Again, this is probably available in your local stores. I got mine from my Aunt and she bought in Japan.

Step 4: Put top coat and you are DONE!!!







My friend -- Miss Jenny

Have fun everyone!!! Enjoy your new DIY nail art design. This is so simple and in fact you can do this with your own little girls. This is one way for you mommies and kids to enjoy and do bonding time.

Love. Love. Love.

Don't forget to follow me, my sister and my cousin on instagram: slimwitch, reddishy and cmdeonoso

Quote of the Day:
"I alone know the plans I have for you.
Plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster.
Plans to bring about the future you hope for."
Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment