Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Leisure 41 : IVYrific Nails


Today, I am sharing this wonderful creations which my former colleague did. She is one of those people who inspires me with nail art. She is one truly lovely and an amazing person in and out.


Ma'am Ivy was also one of the members of the panel for thesis writing. That's the time when we terrorized students. Kidding! hahahaha




Ma'am Ivy, I am sorry for grabbing some of your personal photos. I wish you all the goodness and wish you all the happiness in your job and life their in Thailand.. See you when I see you!!!



My lovely friend / former colleague and inspiration nail artist
Ivy Sisti - Laluna


Have fun everyone!!! I will be posting more inspiration next time. I still have to ask for their permission regarding uploading their photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment