Friday, October 4, 2013

Leisure 42: Yellow Nails


This is my last yellow design for my friend Kristine. She will be back in Manila by October 5th. How sad.. But oh well, I am very excited for the trips that we will have next year. Yipee!!!

You will need:

Yellow Polish
Black Polish
Heart -shaped nail art design (Pre-cut)
Dotting tool
Nail art brush

How to do it:


Step 1:
Put yellow polish on all of your nails.


Step 2:
Stick the designs on your nails. 
(These are available on your local stores.)
Use top coat to stick the design if you don't have a nail glue.


 Step 3:
Using your nail art brush and black polish, put some stripes.

Step 4:
Using your dotting tool, put some dots on your design.
Put top coat to seal your design.


DONE!!




NOTE:
Contact me on Facebook for nail art design: Jonee Ross Genotiva Acedilla
For weekly dosage of nail art designs, follow me on instagram: slimwitch
Fashion watch worn here is available on my store.
WITHOUT case - Php 150
WITH case - Php 210
Lay - Away could be discussed especially for people in General Santos City.


 My happy and content client and friend Kristine.


Have a great day everyone!!!
Much love for you all...


2 comments: