Saturday, October 5, 2013

Leisure 43: Birthday Nails (My husband's 27th)


Today, I have decided to share this cute birthday designs for my husband's 27th. As you all know, he isn't here because he's an OFW working abroad for our family. What others really do not know is that, when it comes to nail art or girl stuff a lot of husbands will never understand why women do these things. Well, there are reasons why women do a lot of girl things like makeup, spa, massage, manicure and pedicure and a lot more. No matter what their reasons are, just let them be. I am just so happy because my husband is my NUMBER 1 FAN for my nail art designs. He never tried to stop me from doing it. He loves what I am doing and he even said that for as long as I am happy, he is happy. I am a lucky wife because I have a very supportive husband.

"Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, Today is a Gift,
that's why it's called the PRESENT.'

The photo above is how you do the gift / present design.

"Curiosity is the wick in the candle of LEARNING."
-William Arthur Ward 

The photo above is how you do the candle design.


 My husband and father-in-law in Afghanistan.


 Daddy's birthday cake.


Our family picture.

Have fun everyone! Enjoy doing the simple birthday candles and birthday gift designs for your nails. And don't forget to share this post here, just click G+.

Don't forget to follow me on instagram: slimwitch
Don't forget to follow our local online store: elite collection or Jonee Ross Acedilla


1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much sweetheart. I love you and I miss you so much. I'll be home soon. :)

    ReplyDelete