Sunday, October 13, 2013

Leisure 46: Purple Flocked Nails

 Aw.. forgive me for the view.. 
No matter how ugly these hands and feet look like to other people,
I still love them..
Cause that's how the Lord made me..


 These are the tools I used for the flocked nails..
I got my brush..
And flocking powder -- > PURPLE!


 Just paint your nails with any polish that you like.
While it is still wet, just sprinkle the powder.


 No need of top coat.
Just let it dry.
And brush it off!


 Thanks to my Aunt Helen for this set of flocking powder.


 Drawing something for my son.
Purple frog! hahaha
I know it's not as lovely as how other artists would draw..
But my son loves it.
So does my husband.



Quote of the day:
Trust the in the Lord with all your heart.

FLOCKING POWDER AVAILABLE AT MY ONLINE STORE FOR ONLY Php 25

2 comments: