Monday, October 7, 2013

Leisure 44: Floral Design


This is my trial for floral design without using the dotting tools. I only used some materials which I found here in our house. I just tried to do my floral design with the color purple and it turned out nice. My step dad commended me for a nice design. Criticisms from him is really highly appreciated because he's veteran artist / painter.











I used my wet n' wild nail colors for this. I love wet n' wild. I got 4 colors of this brand and it's really amazing.








Well, these are my tools for my not so micro painting on my nails. I just used sticks and sometimes I use toothpicks for smallest details I put on my nails.








Quotes of the Day
"When life gets tough and you have no more tears to cry..
Just paint!"

"Your imagination is your limit."


Love from,
Jonee


1 comment: