Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Leisure 47: Get Inspired!


Today, I am sharing my cousin Carol's wonderful artwork for her lovely nails. Of course, you can always do these at home. It is very easy. We've done it, you can absolutely do it! Just follow the steps.




For the photo below tri - colored ombre, my cousin Carol also prepared something for you guys.


Just remember how I taught you with two - colored ombre. The process is just the same, although she used 3 colors here.



 And the owner of the nails and the designer of the nailart tutorials above is my cousin Carol. Here she is with her collage photos. Follow her on instagram: cmdeonoso.



Quote of the day:
"To all men:
Never laugh at your wife's choices..
You are one of them.."

Have a great day everyone!

Love,
Jonee Slimwitch

2 comments:

  1. hmm... i sometimes laugh at your choices sweetheart. and i also laugh because you made a really great move of choosing me. hahahaha. iloveyou sexy. :*

    ReplyDelete